swim to the moon...

Monday, July 18, 2005

Confession Part 2

Yet another no-swim-weekend (not to mention the week before!!!). And yet another festival induced excuse - This time the Glade Festival was to blame!

Electronic dance music extravaganza that it was, I was unable to take advantage of the local waterways, as, despite the very clear signage, gents who couldn't be bothered to queue for a urinal, insisted on contributing to the nearby water catchments (yuck).

Instead I spent my time frolicking amongst day-glo fairies with six-foot fluttering wings, goblins, stilt walking cabaret girls, and a fair few, fairly happy, mad-dancing party-people. Woosh. I probably danced my way at least as far as the Tower of London - but boogying doesn't really count, does it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home