swim to the moon...

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Back in the swim of things...

Finally got back to the pool again (I love that wobbly feeling of water rushing past your arms...) and clocked up another kilometer on the way to the moon! Despite the break, I feel like we're making a bit of progress here: 4.25k on my own, and the fabulously exciting news of my FIRST LAP DONATION.

Wheeeeeee!

Even more excitingly, it's an international donation - 1.4k from Owen (Cheers Mate, Good to hear from you!), who's swimming in Philly, USA. So there you are folks, a grand total for the Middle of June, of 4.65km. I reckon that shoots us straight over the top of the Tower of London, and halfway into Shoreditch!

AND wouldn't you know it, while I was down at the local (pool, that is...) I bumped into another 2 potential aquanauts! Girls! I await your laps with glee!

3 Comments:

  • you can have my 36 lengths from yesterday as a little boost to the total...

    By Anonymous littlekerri, at 6:14 PM  

  • 2.6 km more from me, with hopefully more to follow

    Owen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:47 PM  

  • littlekerrie, Owen,
    You guys rock! I'll have another map up soon

    By Blogger suzymoon, at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home